Please see below for information and links regarding procedures related to the COVID-19 Added Precautions
This page will be updated as updated information is available.
EdCor procedures to align with COVID-19 precautions:
- EdCor is limiting the size of classes.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizer in all classrooms and public areas.
- We are making available sanitizer wipes in the classrooms for cleaning equipment between student uses.
- Gloves are available in all classrooms for use by students.
- Masks are available for all students upon request.
- Tables and surfaces are being sanitized between all classes.
Updates from AHA and ENA
- AHA memo released 10 March 2020.
- AHA Memo released 13 March 2020 regarding expiration extensions
- AHA Memo released 31 march 2020 regarding expiration extensions
- AHA Memo released 20 May 2020 regarding expiration extensions
- ENA Memo (TNCC & ENPC classes) regarding expiration extensions
- Please check with applicable regulatory agencies and your facility to determine if a expiration exception is applicable for you.