QMAP Certification Courses
The Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP) class in Denver & Colorado Springs teaches unlicensed staff members to safely administer medications in certain settings where it’s authorized by law.
A QMAP can:
- Administer medications according to written physician’s orders
- Maintain proper documentation of the administration of both prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Use proper techniques when administering medications by various routes
- Safely and accurately fill and administer medications to and from medication reminder boxes with oversight from a licensed person or qualified manager
- Administer medications only in authorized settings:
- Assisted living residences
- Adult foster care facilities
- Alternative care facilities
- Residential child care facilities
- Secure residential treatment centers
- State certified adult day programs
- Program approved service agencies (PASA) serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Sign Up for you QMAP Class Now!