Training Center – Resources:
EdCor is an AHA Training Center that is dedicated to cooperatively working with Training Sites and Instructors to help them stay on the cutting edge of education while keeping instructors up to date with the AHA guidelines and policies.
EdCor does this by holding regular Instructor forum meetings, maintaining communications with instructors of updates, conducting instructor courses, and providing opportunity for growth.
Edcor works with the Training Sites and Instructors, providing site monitoring and site visits to help maintain a high level of quality, compliance, and consistency across all Training Sites.
Persons, entities, training sites, instructors, or organizations affiliated or not affiliated with EdCor may not use, copy, or alter any forms, documents, resources, or information made or distributed by EdCor without the explicit written consent from EdCor. In all cases of permission being granted to a person, entity, training site, instructor, or organization to use a form, document, resource, or information, that person, entity, training site, instructor, or organization may not alter the form, document, resource, or information in any way whatsoever.
EdCor provides tools as well as access to information for Training Sites and Instructors allowing them to focus on the quality of their classes.
- Online Roster Submission – Enables online roster submission for Training Sites and Instructors allowing for quick issuance of certification cards and future tracking.
- Common Links/Documents – Links to common sites and documents needed for AHA classes, such as roster forms, evaluation forms, and skills check lists.
- Custom Forms – Instructors have access to EdCor propriety forms to include eCard Retrieval student handouts and multi student skills checks lists.
- Availability of Training Center Personnel – We are available to help you with your AHA questions and are here to do more than process rosters.
Walk-Through Tutorial: How to Submit a Roster on Enrollware
EdCor regards the Training Center to Training Site/Instructor relationship as a partnership allowing each of us to focus on delivering high quality medical certification classes to the community.
For questions or additional information, please call us at 303.997.8695 or email Tammy, our Training Center Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Site Roster Submittal (Enrollware)
- American Heart Association
- American Heart Association Instructor Network
- Emergency Nurses Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
American Heart Association Specific Forms
- How to Align with EdCor
- Instructor Candidate Application
- Instructor Transfer Request
- Instructor Monitoring Form
- Instructor TCF Renewal Checklist
- Training Center Faculty Candidate Application
- BLS Check Off Sheet
- Heartsaver First Aid Skills Sheet
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Skills Sheet
- Heartsaver Adult CPR AED Skills Sheet
- Heartsaver Child CPR AED Skills Sheet
- Heartsaver Infant CPR AED Skills Sheet
- Heartsaver Course Evaluation
This email comes to you and your team with much gratitude. I wanted to say thank you for all that you and your wonderful team did for my team. I got amazing feedback from both sessions on what they received from your course. All of my crossing guards felt very competent in what they learned to save a life, attached is the photo I took of your team. I know you’ll love it, if you would please do me a favor one of your ladies took a small video of me. And the picture of me with my supervisor and the gentlemen from Facilities. I would be grateful to obtain a copy of those. But again I can’t thank you enough for your professionalism and true heartfelt concern to educate my team. Please give your team a shout out from me have a Blessed Week.
Andrea F. Garcia
School Crossing Guard Coordinator
Department of Safety
Denver Public Schools
Central New Mexico Community College moved alignment to EdCor in June of 2016. The awesome EdCor team came to Albuquerque and made sure we had everything in place to make our transition from our former training center as easy as possible. I have been thoroughly pleased with the professionalism, accessibility, and caring attitude displayed by all members of the EdCor team.
All questions are answered almost immediately and in a polite and helpful manner. EdCor designed a new invoice process for us so that our current standards and regulations could continue without delay and as the director of a program that oversees the instruction of nearly 2,100 students yearly, I am delighted to have made the move to EdCor to allow for a seamless and workable solution to our needs at CNM. A huge “thank you” to everyone at EdCor for their hard work and dedication!!!
Clinical Education Program Director
Central New Mexico Community College