Cherry Creek Surgery Center, a multi-specialty outpatient surgical center committed to providing high quality, cost effective ambulatory surgery services for orthopedic, spine and pain management services,
has partnered with EdCor to provide their staff and vendors access to medical certification classes.
Cherry Creek Surgery Center staff and vendors can enroll in EdCor classes at discounted rates covering the following
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Emergency Nurses Association classes for Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nurses Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- American Academy of Pediatrics Neonatal Resuscitation Program Class (NRP)EdCor offers flexible class schedule at multiple locations including evening and weekend classes thus ensuring Cherry Creek Surgery Center staff and vendors will be able to obtain and keep their certifications so as to best serve their clients and patients.