Review the emails sent to you from EdCor for required pre-class work or pretests information specific to the class you are registered for. If you do not see a confirmation email from email@example.com, please call EdCor to ensure you are registered with the correct email address and have the confirmation email resent.
If you do not have access to a printer you can email any pre-course work or pre-tests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the Precourse work for ACLS and PALS Renewal and Provider Classes
Manual Steps below or click the link for the applicable class type
- Go to eLearning.heart.org
- Login or create an account
- On the left-hand side within the Apply Filter section
- Uncheck the All Courses checkbox
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Click the Launch This Course button for the applicable course as specified below
For additional study materials, there is the additional materials available within the Resources section when you are logged into the AHA site for the precourse work.
- ACLS Provider and Renewal Classes: ACLS Precourse Self-Assessment and Precourse Work
- PALS Provider and Renewal Classes: PALS Precourse Self-Assessment and Precourse Work
- Preparing for your ACLS Class Video
- Preparing for your PALS Class Video
- Preparing for you BLS Class Video
- http://acls-algorithms.com/ (This site is not associated with EdCor)
Accessing the Precourse work for QMAP Classes
Complete the Online Preparatory course and bring a printout of the completion certificate to the class. If you cannot print the the certificate you can email it to email@example.com.
For classes starting before Oct 31st
For Classes starting starting Oct 31st or later
For All QMAP classes
Accessing the Precourse modules for NRP Classes
The NRP precourse modules are purchased directly from NRP. There is a separate charge for this. Please purchase the 8th edition NRP course. Please be sure to complete the “Advanced NRP” course as the “Essentials Course” only covers chapters 1-4 and may not be adequate for your facility.